Sunday 16 September 2007

Sing Song

Dear Juliette cc: Members

Sing Song

Thanks for your most welcome message letting me know that the ‘Lobo sister’ will participate in the Sing Song sessions in Goa. Wonderful, and having you three lively sisters will be adding to the fun in Goa, singing and dancing etc.

I am so pleased to learn you also play the guitar and this is great. This will be a treat for all our members.

Please oblige and send me a list of songs Daphne, Marilyn and you would like to sing. I am preparing a song book so your selection will help in the forward planning. Thanks once again and will keep in touch.

Regards – Benny

= = = = = = = = = = =

Hi Ben!

Sing Song

Count the Lobo sisters in the sing along! There’ll be three of us, Daphne Marilyn and myself.
We’re game for anything that’s "Fun, Fun, Fun"

I would love to play the guitar and have been practising (not often) "Losing my religion "by REM my best song. Perhaps you can play it for me!!!!

Looking forward to the celebrations,

Salaams to Betty
Juliette

No comments: